Pneumatic Aluminium Actuator Pharma Diaphragm Valve
- Pressure Medium Pressure
- Size 1/2" to 4"
- Product Type Pneumatic Aluminium Actuator Pharma Diaphragm Valve
- Type Diaphragm Valves
- Material Casting
- Temperature Normal Temperature
- Power Pneumatic
- Supply Ability : 500 , , Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 9060 to 72450 INR/Piece
- 1 , , Piece
- 1/2" to 4"
- Pneumatic Aluminium Actuator Pharma Diaphragm Valve
- Normal Temperature
- Diaphragm Valves
- Medium Pressure
- ICD - Ahmedabad / JNPT - Nhava Seva
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 500 , , Piece Per Month
- 2 - 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Plastic Polythene Bag / Corrugated or Wooden Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
The "AIRA" Valve offers a pneumatically operated diaphragm valve that is hermetically seated in the body and bonnet, ensuring a precise control of ultra pure fluids with suitable selections of diaphragms. There is complete isolation between the actuator and fluid. Designed with hygienic features, a bi-directional flow, and a low-turbulence body. Additionally, this valve is suitable for steam sterilization, biotechnology, highly lustrous liquids, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, finishes and aesthetic applications. This valve can also be used for oils and greases containing grain particles in the food industry.
- In addition to providing the body seal, the diaphragm also provides the seal around the seat. This valve poses no external path, so it can be used in aseptic processes.
- In order for the valve to function, the pressure pad supporting the diaphragm is pressed towards the sealing surface of the body. When the pressure plate moves, the diaphragm flexes. The diaphragm is forced down firmly onto the center seal area of the body, thus sealing off the flow path.
- Pressure plate and body are interconnected so that the diaphragm is not overcompressed.
- It can be actuated manually or pneumatically, and is controlled by tops and solenoids.
Minimum Order Quantity
Upto 5 KGS/CM2
1/2" to 4"
Upto 80 Degree Celsius
Country of Origin
Made in India
Double Acting / Single Acting
4.5 to 7 BAR (1/2" to 2") & 5 to 7 Bar (2.1/2" to 4")
350 to 650 Cycles /hr.
1/4" - BSP (NPT On Request)
Dry Lubricated Air / Inner Gases (HYDINT Moisture Separator are advised to use in line)
ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 / CF8M / CF3M