2-2 Way Semi Lift Diaphragm Operated Low Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Size 1/2" to 4"
- Product Type 2/2 Way Semi Lift Diaphragm Operated Low Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Material Casting
- Valve Structure Diaphragm Valve
- Way Type Two-Way
- Processing Type Standard
- Pressure Medium Pressure
- Supply Ability : 3000 Box Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Box
- 2865 to 78165 INR/Box
- 2/2 Way Semi Lift Diaphragm Operated Low Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Diaphragm Valve
- Air, Water, Gas, Air, Water, Light Oil, Gas, Vacuum & Corrosive Fluids
- Medium Pressure
- 1/2" to 4"
- ICD - Ahmedabad / JNPT - Nhava Seva
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3000 Box Per Month
- 2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Plastic Polythene Bag / Corrugated Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
With "AIRA", you get high performance, low cost 2-2 Way Semi Lift Diaphragm Operated Low Pressure Solenoid Valve, suitable for water, air, gas, vacuum, light oil, corrosive fluids and high volume applications. Available in normally close and normally open configurations. It is suitable for gas generator, vacuum plants, pump seal water application, low pressure water circulation system, autoclaves, gas burning equipment, oil centrifuge plants, solar heating systems, etc.
Autoclaves, Gas burning equipment, Oil centrifuge plants, Vacuum plants, Pump seal water application, Low pressure water circulation system, solar heating systems, Gas generator etc...
Minimum Order Quantity
1/2" to 4"
0 to 5 KGS/CM2
Air, Water, Gas, Air, Water, Light Oil, Gas, Vacuum & Corrosive Fluids
Normally Open / Normally Close
NBR / EPDM / Viton
Screwed - BSP ( NPT On Request ) / Flanged 150# / Triclover Ends
Country of Origin
Made in India
12,24,48,110,230V AC / DC
IP 67 (Flame Proof / Explosion Proof As Per IS / IEC 60079-1 STD for Gas II C Zone 1 & 2
NBR - 85 Degree Celsius & EPDM - 130 Degree Celsius
ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 / CF8M / CF3M